Eastern Hawaii is the Tropical Paradise of the Middle Kingdom
Hainan is a tropical island that combines everything for a comfortable rest. Despite the fact that this tourist destination is only gaining popularity, it has already managed to get rave reviews from travelers.
"Eastern Hawaii" is the name of the resort was due to the azure clear water, gentle sun and white beaches, which attract tourists from all over the world. A mild microclimate, a high level of ecology, a developed infrastructure of entertainment and delicious national food - only that small, why it is worth going to the island.
You will not be bored on the island. Tourists are offered a variety of leisure activities:
1. Large selection of water sports from diving to surfing. The presence of centers dedicated to a particular sport will enable even beginners to discover the world of active leisure;
2. Rest on the best beaches. Clean large beaches, equipped for maximum comfort of the guests, will allow you to soak up the sunshine;
3. Visiting water parks. All the water parks of the island are distinguished by a large scale, a decent number and complexity of the slides, as well as a small admission fee. By the way, on the island recently opened a new water park "Atlantis";
4. Gastronomic tours to tea plantations will provide an opportunity to learn about the cultivation, collection and storage of tea, as well as take part in traditional tea drinking
Hainan Island offers a variety of leisure activities to lovers of cultural activities. When visiting the resort special attention should be paid to several objects:
1. Park "The Edge of the World" - a national park that amazes with the opening view and unusual landscapes. On the seashore there are stone blocks of bizarre shape, the viewing of which is quite an interesting adventure;
2. Monkey Island is a nice place for animal lovers. The island is home to several thousand monkeys of various species;
3. The largest center of Buddhism Nanshan - the international center of religion. A visit to Nanshan gives you the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the cultural and religious characteristics of the country and to admire the world's largest golden statue of the goddess Guanyin;
4. The colorful folk village of Li and Miao will immerse the tourist in the life of the local people, introduce the customs and traditions of the island's natives;
5. The temple complex of Dun Tian is located in a picturesque bay, will allow you to plunge into the traditions of national Taoism.
This is not all attractions that are worth visiting. The cultural heritage of the island is rich in temple complexes and national parks, visiting of which will delight adults and children.