• the San Francisco 49ers Don dominate Brandon Aiyuk: Christian McCaffrey, Debo Samuel And George Kittle Each gained more than 90 yards in the 49ers’ home win.
• Breda died Driving New York Giants‘ the background: with Saquon Barkley OutsideBreida played shots that Barkley could have taken, although he didn’t get nearly the same number of chances.
• The Giants’ six-man wide receiver rotation: Wandale Robinson He returned from his ACL injury, so the Giants used six wide receivers, a strategy we can expect in every game from now on.
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
BFF Fantasy football The Recap focuses on player usage and stats, analyzing all the vital information you need to achieve fantasy success in 2023.
New York Giants @ San Francisco 49ers
- Debo Samuel: 6 receptions, 129 yards, 1 touchdown; 1 carry, 2 yards rushing
- Christian McCaffrey: 18 carries, 85 yards, 1 touchdown; 5 receptions, 34 Receiving yards
The Giants are trying to trade Saquon Barkley: Barkley suffered an ankle injury in Week 2 and missed practice all week in the lead-up to the game. The team turned towards Breda died For week 3.
- Breida took the vast majority of snaps in all situations, only missing a handful of snaps Gary Brightwell.
- Although Buraydah controlled the footage, The two received the same number of loads.
- Neither had success on the ground until Breida scored an 8-yard touchdown run in the third quarter.
- Brightwell caught two of the three passes thrown his way for 31 yards. He led the Giants in receiving yards During the first 54 minutes of the match.
- If Barkley misses another game, Breida should get plenty of opportunities in the running game against Breida’s team Seattle Seahawks Run defense next week. The Seahawks have allowed the seventh-most fantasy points to running backs this season.
Wandale Robinson Makes his first appearance of the season: Robinson returned from an ACL injury he suffered midway through the 2022 season.
- New York brought him back on a very limited basis. It is currently a backup copy Paris Campbell He was only on the field for the plays taken off by Campbell.
- Robinson ran only four routes through the first three quarters but targeted all four routes. He caught a pass for each of them, gaining 21 yards.
- He began to get more playing time in the fourth quarter as the Giants played from behind.
- Campbell did his best to keep his job, leading the team in goals (6(and receptions)6).
- It wouldn’t be surprising to see Robinson eventually get more playing time.
- Fantasy fits are hard to come by for wide receivers who play the slot role in just 11 personnel. It is impossible when there are two players sharing time in this role.
The 49ers live without Brandon Aiyuk: Aiyuk was limited in practice this week and was ruled out earlier in the day.
- Ronnie Bellthe 253rd pick of the 2023 NFL Draft, Aiyuk was rotated in and out last week after Aiyuk suffered an injury.
- Anyone watching the highlights would have thought Bill had taken full charge. He scored the game’s first touchdown in the second quarter and caught another 15-yard pass that was deflected. Debo Samuel.
- He was truly a veteran Ray Ray McCloud III Who basically took over for Aiyuk in this game.
- McCloud started and was almost always on the field with 11 personnel. The two would rotate in and out of other personnel groups, which were usually turned on.
- The 49ers also ran more plays out of 22 personnel than in the first two weeks of the season combined since assembling personnel no longer meant taking one of their best weapons off the field.
- Hopefully Aiyuk will be ready for next week with extended rest, but if he misses another game, fantasy managers will just need to avoid any 49ers receiver not named Samuel.
- The 49ers said they wanted to get him Elijah Mitchell More involved yet Christian McCaffrey They played 100% of the offensive snaps last week, and they did just that. Mitchell played more offensive snaps in the first half than in the last two games combined. He continued to play important shots in the second half and helped close out the match.
- Galen Hyatt He caught two passes for 89 yards last week, which led to the Giants’ receiving yards in that game. This did not increase his role in this match, and he did not see a goal.
- Daniel Bellinger Played an important role in this game, sometimes instead of Darren Waller, specifically so he could stick around to pass the block against the 49ers’ pass rush. Bellinger blocked more passes in this game than any Giants tight end has blocked in any game over the past two seasons.
- Debo Samuel He remained on the field for an extended period after the fourth-quarter catch, but returned to the lineup later on a drive and scored a touchdown. Hopefully he’ll be okay long term, but it may be an injury worth monitoring.
- The Giants’ longest offensive play of the night was one in which they only had 10 players on the field.
- Kittle’s 90 yards are the most by a tight end in a game this season.
• Snaps include plays called due to penalties, including offensive holding or defensive pass interference. The other three statistics for these plays have been removed.
• Goals may differ from official NFL sources. The most likely discrepancy would be from a clear pass, where the NFL might give the target to the closest receiver, while this data would not.
• Campaigns are only in designed plays. A quarterback scramble will not count toward the game’s total carries.
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”