He caught a “cow’s eye”, a rare side effect of the corona virus! (Photo)

Jack did not end the year on a high note. One week after a positive test for Covit-19, a 9-year-old boy from Bristol lost sight in his left eye due to an orbital infection. Doctors call this the ‘govit eye’, which is a rare side effect of the corona virus.

His mother speaks to Mirror: “His eye was like an explosion. There is no way he can open it without pulling the skin. ” “I thought it was because he had been uninterrupted on the computer for seven days,” says Angela.

However, he soon became concerned about his son’s health: “But on Christmas Eve, it did not go well. We took him to the hospital, where he was given antibiotic drops until boxing day. They said going too far into the eye can cause blindness. Doctors said it was an allergic reaction to the virus, which affects children.

Fortunately, little Jack was able to leave the hospital environment the day after Christmas. Then his vision was fully restored.


See also  Pope Francis does not preside over year-end ceremonies

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.