Jade, a 36-year-old Briton, explained on TikTok that she was pronounced dead three minutes after suffering severe heat stroke.
That day, the young woman was visiting a friend in Wisconsin. The thermometer showed 32 degrees and it was very humid. Jade began to suffer from severe nausea, dizziness, fatigue and her mouth became dry. The thirty-year-old collapsed on the couch in the living room.
“I went outside for a smoke, and the moment I finished and got up I knew immediately I was in trouble. My priority was to get in right away. I don’t think I realized at the time that I was dying,” says Jade. “My head felt like it was swelling and my whole body was contracting. Never experienced anything like this before. Then everything went black and that’s when I knew I was going to die,” says the young woman.
He was rushed to the hospital, where doctors said he died within three minutes. “Before this incident I was very afraid of dying, but when it actually happened, I had no fear,” Jade shared on Tiktok.
At the hospital, he was revived with a defibrillator. A few days later, doctors declared her dead within three minutes of arrival.
“Total coffee junkie. Tv ninja. Unapologetic problem solver. Beer expert.”