Two weeks after the last patch, Android 14 QPR1 Beta 2.2 is rolling out with several Pixel bug fixes. It’s not the third beta as we expected.
there 34 bug fixes At U1B2.230922.013, which is still in the October 2023 security patch. This build is available for all devices out of the gate, with the Android 14 QPR1 Beta 2.2 OTA build on the device weighing in at 40.35MB on the Pixel Fold.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented devices from receiving calls. (Issue No. 298747690)
- Fixed an issue where clicking or long pressing the quick settings tile sometimes failed to launch the app or the corresponding settings menu. (Issue No. 302147272)
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Settings app to crash when checking for system software updates. (Issue No. 303739210)
- The problem preventing Device mirroring It works properly with Pixel Fold devices. (Issue No. 302003079)
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented system settings from being adjusted Big screen user overrides for every app From download.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Camera HAL to apply the wrong adjustment profile when an application requested a specific camera mode.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the system or device UI to crash if Accessibility Zoom mode was switched quickly.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the package installer to crash due to a null pointer exception.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the system launcher to crash due to a null pointer exception.
- Fixed an issue that interfered with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity until the device was restarted.
- Fixed issues with face unlock reliability.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the device unlock animation to slow down.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the screen to flicker when going from always-on display mode to the lock screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the animation to display incorrectly when the user gestured to open the Notification Center.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the system UI to crash or consume too much memory.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Picture-in-Picture window to stop displaying with rounded corners after locking and unlocking the device.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause device-to-device transfer data to be saved to the incorrect account.
- Fixed an issue that caused some UI elements to display incorrectly when increasing the device font scale.
- Fixed an issue where the work profile badge would sometimes display an app icon in the wrong place while viewing the recent apps list.
- Fixed an issue that caused some text to display in the wrong colors when always-on display features were enabled.
- Fixed issues that sometimes caused the device to crash and restart.
- Fixed an issue where the mobile network connection continues to consume additional power even after the device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Fixed an issue where audio playback would fail or be interrupted if Adaptive Sound was enabled.
- Fixed issues with audio playback when using spatial audio.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Wi-Fi to drop out and fail to connect until the device was restarted.
- Fixed an issue where the battery level in the status bar would sometimes temporarily appear as 0%.
- Fixed an issue on Pixel Fold and Pixel Tablet devices where the All Apps button on the taskbar was slow to appear immediately after launching an app.
- Fixed an issue on Pixel Fold devices where the lock screen would sometimes remain displayed if the device was locked and unlocked at the same time.
- Fixed an issue on Pixel Tablet devices where the primary user’s live wallpaper selection would sometimes be overridden after a secondary user selected a different live wallpaper.
- Fixed an issue on Pixel Tablet devices that caused a non-smooth animation when tapping to return to an app from the recent apps list.
- Fixed an issue on Pixel Tablet devices that caused sound to appear when adjusting the volume if a wired headset was connected.
- We fixed an issue on Pixel Tablet where the user would be returned to the home screen instead of the app that was open when the device was locked if they unlocked the device using their fingerprint while the screen saver was active.
- Fixed an issue that caused memory corruption in rare cases.
- Fixed several issues that were affecting system stability, performance, and connectivity.
Your device will be automatically updated to Android 14 QPR1 Beta 2.2 within 5 days.
FTC: We use automatic affiliate links to earn income. more.
“Typical beer trailblazer. Hipster-friendly web buff. Certified alcohol fanatic. Internetaholic. Infuriatingly humble zombie lover.”