Russell Brand says he is about to face “serious allegations” and denies them (video)

Russell Brand shared an impassioned video on his YouTube channel in which he denied the unspecified “serious allegations” on Friday.

In the clip, which you can watch above, he said he received messages from two media outlets alleging “a series of heinous and extremely aggressive attacks.”

But amidst this series of astonishing baroque attacks, [there are] “A lot of times the allegations are very serious and I completely refute them,” the comedian told his followers.

He did not go into detail, but pointed out that he had been “promiscuous” in the past and insisted in the video that all his relationships were consensual.

“As I have written extensively in my books, I was extremely promiscuous,” he said. “Now, during that period of promiscuity, the relationships I had were always consensual.

“I don’t mind them using my books and my position to talk about my past consensual promiscuity,” he said. “What I seriously refute are these very serious criminal charges. It is also worth noting that there are witnesses whose evidence directly contradicts the narrative that these two major media outlets are trying to build, in what appears to me to be a coordinated attack.

He did not name the media outlets about to publish the story, other than describing it as a “major media television company” and a “newspaper.” according to womanTV company Channel 4 in the UK, which declined to comment, is willing to air a segment on the allegations the brand refers to.

The comedian, whose films include Get Him to the Greek and Death on the Nile, said he saw “another agenda at play” in the claims that have not yet been revealed, comparing them to “orchestrated media”. Attacks” on other people promoting vaccine conspiracy theories, such as American broadcaster Joe Rogan.

See also  The South Korean military says 350 waste balloons from North Korea were discovered overnight as tensions rise

He went on to say, “I know you guys have been saying in the comments for a while, ‘Watch out, Russell.’ “They’re coming from you.” … It was clear to me, or at least it seemed to me, that there was a serious, coordinated agenda to control this kind of space and this kind of voice. And I mean my voice with your voice.

On Friday, a different British outlet, Express, wrote about a previous scandal involving the brand, which they refer to as “Sachsgate.” In 2008, Brand and BBC One broadcaster Jonathan Ross made a vulgar call to Fawlty Towers star Manuel Sachs, in which Brand claimed he had slept with Sachs’s granddaughter, Georgina Bailey.

the post Russell Brand says he is about to face “serious allegations” and denies them (video) appeared first on wrap.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *