Speculating on the rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a favorite pastime for many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being spread by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just rumours. None of this has been confirmed as fact, but rather is being circulated throughout the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track the accuracy of rumors in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back which you can find here. Remember, take everything with a grain of salt.
- Brock Lesnar will not return to WWE until next year’s Royal Rumble Wrestling observer.
- according to BW Insider“Expectation” in smack down Last week it was revealed that Becky Lynch would be the final member of Bianca Belair’s team Survivor series For war games.
- on Wrestling Monitor RadioDave Meltzer has mentioned that John Cena needs surgery on both elbows after his recent run in WWE, and speculates that this could mean that Cena will participate in a WrestleMania match in the future but not much more than that.
- Meltzer also said about booking L.A. Knight smack down The goal for last week was to “make it strong again.”
- on him Combat choice Backstage Report podcast, Sean Ross Sapp said he doesn’t hear about a lot of “passive aggressive stuff” between WWE wrestlers: “All I hear about in WWE is that it’s a pretty good locker room, especially over the last year-and-a-half.”
- WWE website He announces Sheamus on the November 25, December 8 and December 15 episodes smack downThis is an indication that he will return from injury very soon.
If you’ve heard any interesting rumors you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember that these are rumors and have not been confirmed as fact, so please treat them as such. And check our weekly rumours here To track how many times rumors turn out to be true.
“Lifelong beer expert. General travel enthusiast. Social media buff. Zombie maven. Communicator.”