Mike Tyson repeatedly hit man who threw water bottle at him on JetBlue flight, report says

Getty Images

A flight from San Francisco International Airport turned violent Wednesday night when boxing legend Mike Tyson punched a man he allegedly harassed on board. Tyson hit the guy over and over again, his allotted seat on the plane behind the boxing legend. The man’s face was allegedly left stained with blood after Tyson hit him.

According to TMZ SportsThe accident occurred at 10:30 p.m. after Tyson boarded a JetBlue flight bound for Florida. TMZ also reported that the passenger who injured Tyson “was extremely drunk… and wouldn’t stop provoking a boxer in his seat.” A Tyson spokesman added that the passenger threw a water bottle at the 55-year-old.

“Unfortunately, Mr. Tyson had an accident on a flight with an aggressive passenger who started harassing him and threw a water bottle at him while he was in his seat,” the spokesperson said. Tell ESPN.

Here is a look at what happenedas posted by TMZ Sports (Warning: The video content is harsh and violent).

A passenger and witness to the accident told TMZ that Tyson didn’t seem angry at first. Then things took a turn, after Tyson took a selfie with the man. After the photo, the man reportedly kept trying to talk to Tyson.

Tyson was visibly upset, and asked the man to stop trying to talk to him. TMZ reports that the person did not, and witnesses say Tyson was physically injured at the time.

After punching the man several times in the face, witnesses claim Tyson got off the plane. TMZ Sports reported that the man injured in the accident received medical attention and went to the police regarding what happened. According to SF . PortalTyson was in San Francisco on Wednesday for the city’s 420th Cannabis Festival at Golden Gate Park.

See also  Red Sox acquire a versatile player in trade with the Pirates

While San Francisco police declined to name the individuals involved in the incident, it said two people were arrested at the airport and later released, according to ESPN. One of those people received treatment for non-life-threatening injuries at the scene but gave “few details” of what happened and “refused to cooperate further with the police investigation”.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *