Tonight Huge millions The jackpot reached $162 million before the drawing on Friday, September 15.
The numbers were pulled just after 11pm ET and we have the results below.
If there is a winner and they choose the cash option, they will take home more than $67.7 million, According to the lottery.
Here’s a look at the winning numbers for Friday, September 15.
Mega Millions winning numbers: 9/15/23
The winning numbers in Tuesday night’s draw were 5, 13, 29, 50, 53 It was Powerball 25. It was megaplier 3X.
How to play Mega Millions
When purchasing a Mega Millions TicketYou have the opportunity to choose six numbers. The top five will be chosen from a pool of 1 to 70 for the white balls, and the last number from 1 to 25 will be chosen for the coveted golden mega ball. For those who may have difficulty choosing their own numbers, there is the option to select Easy Pick or Quick Pick, which will randomly generate your ticket numbers.
When playing in certain states, you can choose to add a Megaplier for an additional dollar. This decision will likely increase your non-jackpot winnings by a factor of 2, 3, 4 or even 5 times.
Tips for choosing numbers: Is there a strategy for winning Mega Millions and Powerball? Tips for choosing numbers
The largest lottery jackpots in US history
- $2.04 Billion Powerball, November 7, 2022: Won in California.
- $1.586 Billion Powerball, January 13, 2016: Three winners in California, Florida and Tennessee.
- $1.537 Billion, Mega Millions, October 23, 2018: Won in South Carolina.
- $1.348 billion, Mega Millions, January 13, 2023: Won in Maine.
- $1.337 billion, Mega Millions, July 29, 2022: Won in Illinois.
- $1.05 Billion, Mega Millions, January 22, 2021: Won in Michigan.
- $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019: Won in Wisconsin.
- $758.7 million Powerball, August 23, 2017: Won in Massachusetts.
- $730 Million Powerball, January 20, 2021: Won in Maryland.
- $699.8 million, Powerball, October 4, 2021: Won in California.
“Infuriatingly humble alcohol fanatic. Unapologetic beer practitioner. Analyst.”