Food Network cancels “Valerie’s Home Cooking” – The Hollywood Reporter

Valerie Bertinelli says the upcoming 14th season of her Food Network show Valerie’s Home Cooking will be the last.

The star took to Instagram on Saturday to share a video It itself promotes new episodes, which begin airing on Sunday. She went on to reveal that Food Network informed her last year of the show’s cancellation, and expressed her disappointment at not explaining why the decision was made.

“The bad news is that it’s the last season,” Bertinelli said. “Yeah, the Food Network canceled us last summer. I have no idea why. I didn’t say anything last summer because honestly I hoped they’d change their minds.”He laughs.) But they didn’t, that’s the way it is. This is the last season. I loved making this show. This dream has come true. Every part of it brought me so much joy.”

She continued, “I hope you enjoy the final season because we made each episode with love for all of you.”

Hollywood Reporter She has reached out to Food Network for comment.

Valerie’s Home Cooking debuted in August 2015. The star, who signed a new deal with Food Network in late 2021, co-hosts the Warner Bros. Channel. Discovery owned by the channel Children’s Baking Championship For all eleven seasons, including the most recent one which ended airing in February. She has appeared in other Food Network series such as Cutthroat KitchenAnd Food Network star And Face the family food.

Bertinelli is also known for her acting career which includes previous roles in one day at a timeAnd Touched by an angel And Hot in Cleveland.

See also  Will Smith was banned from attending Academy events for 10 years, including the Academy Awards

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *