• Add Michael Mayer: The final draft class of 2023 was the best it has been in a long time, and Meyer is ready to join the potential rookies in that class.
• Cuts Samaji Beren: Jalil McLaughlinAppearance of And Javonte Williams‘ Back They reduced Perine’s role in Denver’s offense.
• Buy at a low price Rehammond Stevenson: The Patriots running back went back to doing the passing work along with a lot of the rushing work though Ezekiel Elliott Record landing.
Estimated reading time: 14 minutes
This widget is a one-stop shop for a fantasy manager to manage their fantasy roster early in the week. To add more players, check out our weekly waiver wire, and to learn more about last week’s matchups overall, check out our fantasy football recap.
5 players to add
1. R.B Devin Singletary, houston texas
Singletary played the majority of the available snaps and the majority of the early action in a major change in the backfield for Houston.
- Damion Pierce He was largely ineffective for the first five weeks. He averaged 2.9 yards per carry and caught first downs on 10.7% of his carries. It was assumed that a large part of the problem was up front because he was still avoiding a lot of tackles.
- Pierce played 42 offensive snaps to Singletary’s four on first and second downs on the first two drives over the first five weeks. Separate snaps — four each — in those situations this week.
- The Texans also used Singletary to close out the game. He played nine of 13 snaps in the fourth quarter, compared to Pierce’s two and Pierce’s two Mike Boone.
- Singletary ended up as the more effective runner of the two, averaging 4.8 yards per carry to Pierce’s 2.6.
- Singletary should be one of the top picks on the waiver wire this week, and Pierce should be kept out of the fantasy starting lineup.
- The Texans have a bye this week, so Singletary is an option for fantasy managers who want to gamble on long-term upside.
2. R.B Craig Reynolds, Detroit Lions
Take control of fantasy football and betting with the data and AI-powered tools everyone 32 trusts
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”