• Add Devon Ashani: Any time a runner is able to score four times in the same game, he obviously should be added for fantasy football purposes.
• Cuts Antonio Gibson: Last week saw ideal conditions for Gibson’s game, but he touched the ball just five times for the second week in a row.
• Buy at low price Dalton Kincaid: Other tight ends have scored more fantasy points, but Kinkaid is still on track to be a fantasy star.
Estimated reading time: 14 minutes
This widget is a one-stop shop for a fantasy manager to manage their fantasy roster early in the week. To add more players, check out our weekly waiver wire, and to learn more about last week’s matchups overall, check out our fantasy football recap.
5 players to add
1. R.B Devon Ashani, Miami Dolphins
Achane and the rest of the Dolphins performed admirably, making the rookie a must-have addition for fantasy purposes.
- He ran the ball 18 times for 203 yards and two touchdowns while adding four receptions for 30 yards and two more touchdowns.
- Acane had a slow start after suffering an injury in training camp and being held back Salmon Ahmed On the depth chart. He played his first NFL offensive snaps last week after Ahmed went down with an injury. Ahmed was inactive in the third week.
- while Raheem Mostert After taking every offensive snap on the Dolphins’ first drive, Achane began to mix up noticeably on the second drive. The two were used interchangeably throughout the match.
- However, Mostert was used more in passing situations while Ashani played more in short-range situations. Perhaps we might expect the opposite in a larger sample of plays.
- Acane is not a sure thing going forward. Ahmed should return from injury sooner rather than later. Jeff Wilson Jr He should be back from injury soon and Mostert is certainly not going away after a performance like that.
- The third-round rookie is too exciting to prioritize adding him to your fantasy roster because he has the potential to have a game like this again.
2. W.R Tank Deal, houston texas
Take control of fantasy football and betting with the data and AI-powered tools everyone 32 trusts
“Alcohol enthusiast. Twitter ninja. Tv lover. Falls down a lot. Hipster-friendly coffee geek.”