After being fired at BFMTV, Jean Jacques Bourdin is looking for a job!

At the end of January, Jean-Jacques Bourdin was fired from parent company Altice. BFMTV and RMC. The company made the drastic choice after the chain’s star journalist was targeted by sexual assault allegations. He has “always categorically denied” the allegations. Faced with a deluge of media that investigated these allegations and the resulting media, Altice decided to officially split from the star journalist a few months later.

“We’re parting ways, I’m very happy to be freed, I’m off to new adventures (…) Long live a free and independent press!!”, he responded on Twitter. This Wednesday, the former PAF sniper announced that he had invented a new radio. He announced the news on Twitter: “It’s an opportunity to do the work we love! It’s mine to inform you, ask questions and share with you. I’m so excited to see you on Chut Radio this Monday from 10:30 am to 12 pm. :30 Hour Bord’s program name.” : “Parlons vrai chez Bourdin”.

In a press release, Sud Radio announced that the journalist will be responsible for providing the platform to listeners. Guests will also be experts or experts to discuss current events. “Face-to-face meetings will also be offered to highlight conflicting views” with Jean-Jacques Bord’s moderation.The radio station explains.

What did they accuse?

As a reminder, journalist Fanny Agostini She told Mediapart that she had filed a complaint against the anchor for attempted sexual assault. In October 2013, in a hotel swimming pool in Calvi (Hot-Course), he “grabbed her neck” and “tried to kiss her several times”, without “success”, she specifically said. Struggling, she freed herself from this situation. What the presenter would have replied: “I always get what I want”. He would have followed the developments through email or SMS.

See also  A study provides the best sleep duration to protect your brain after 40 years

A few days later, a second complaint was filed for sexual assault, harassment and sexual exhibition, facts dating back to the late 1980s. In April, the investigation was closed. No follow up for prescription, because more than six years have passed since the facts were alleged to have occurred.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *