Get the details below.
- The “Dash” function has been added to the Ringo movement.
- The user can switch between “Normal” and “Dash” at will. While in Dash mode, Ringo’s walking and slashing speeds will increase.
- Due to the addition of the dash function, the effect of the summoner skill “Killer Steps” has been changed to: “For a certain distance, enemies will ignore Ringo.”
Quick battle mode
- Added ‘Quick Up’ mode to battles. Players can switch freely between normal and quick combat.
- The loading screen hints display time has been adjusted.
- Changed the flow of on-screen prompts while increasing the spirit level to reduce the risk of incorrect input from accidental button presses.
- Added the ability to teleport to shops from the city map.
- Modified enemy spawn rate in dungeons.
- Adjusted skill inheritance rates during the fusion of demons.
- Other minor changes.
- Four new demons have been added: Pixie (Soul Hackers Ver.), Neko Shogun, Aitvaras, and Isis.
- Note: The above bonus demons do not count toward the scoring percentage in the Demon Compendium or the “Compendium Completionist” achievement.
Watch a new trailer below.
Version 1.02 update trailer
“Typical beer trailblazer. Hipster-friendly web buff. Certified alcohol fanatic. Internetaholic. Infuriatingly humble zombie lover.”